The Smartphone based Holomic Rapid Diagnostic Reader (HRDR-200) is an economical, handheld, quantitative reader for lateral flow immunoassay tests, featuring instant access to electronic health records, and real-time, wide-area diagnostic data collection via a secure CLOUD service. The reader is ideal for point-of-care, telemedicine, and public health monitoring, as well as lab and factory needs. Key features include:
- Performance of the best desktops at much lower price
- Trans-visual sensitivity and high accuracy
- Improves effectiveness of your qualitative and quantitative tests
- Single, universal reader for all your tests- even different sizes or formats
- Test and lot number identification as well as patient data
- Barcode/QR test and patient data entry
- Convenient handheld size for lab and field applications
- Easy to use and customizable Graphical User Interface
- Chromatographic and fluorescent options
- Lateral flow, Flow-through, and Dipstick test options
- Wireless, Bluetooth, and USB connectivity to laptops, printers and EHRs
- Used by providers in the office and in the field
- Used by vendors in the lab and the factory
- HRDR-200 includes integrated reader housing, smartphone, software application, and access to Holomic Cloud Services and Holomic Test Developer.
- The HRDR-200 is compliant with ISO13485 and is registered with the FDA as a Class 1 medical device.
The HRDR-200 is available for sale globally. In the US, the HRDR-200 is available for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Contact Ketaki Sood, Director of Product Marketing, , 310.443.2070.