Available in both portable Smartphone based or bench top versions, the HRDR-300 is a highly sensitive, multi-color, low-cost fluorescent reader that uses patent pending technology to analyze fluorescent lateral flow immunoassays with high sensitivity and accuracy. Key features include:
- Multi-color, high accuracy and trans-visual sensitivity- equals the best desktops at a much lower price
- Imaging based smartphone reader : Powerful custom-developed image processing algorithm
- Excitation and emission bandwidths of the fluorescent tests at 350nm – 700nm and 300nm – 800nm, respectively
- Multiple excitation sources in the same unit for multiplexed fluorescent assays
- Qualitative and quantitative tests
- Single, universal reader as desktop or portable instrument
- Test, lot number and patient date identification
- Barcode/QR test and patient data entry
- Standalone or connected to cellular or Wi-Fi networks
- Wireless, Bluetooth, and USB connectivity to laptops, printers and EHRs
- Secure CLOUD service to upload test results and geomap disease
- The HRDR-300 is compliant with ISO13485 and is registered with the FDA as a Class 1 medical device.
The HRDR-300 is available for sale globally. In the US, the HRDR-300 is available for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Contact Ketaki Sood, Director of Product Marketing, , 310.443.2070.