Holomic is able to develop custom reader solutions for end users per their specific requirements. Holomic’s desktop reader for instance (see image on the left) was developed for a customer who wanted a bench top version of the portable Smartphone based Holomic Rapid Diagnostic Reader (HRDR-200) with the Smartphone and portable printer built into the instrument. Functionality and accuracy remain the same across all reader solutions. Key features include:
- Customized readers, portable/handheld or desktop
- Performance of the best readers in the market at a much lower price
- Trans-visual sensitivity and high accuracy
- Improves effectiveness of your qualitative and quantitative testsv
- Single, universal reader for all your tests- even different sizes or formats
- Test and lot number identification as well as patient data
- Barcode/QR test and patient data entry
- Easy to use and customizable Graphical User Interface
- Chromatographic and fluorescent options
- Lateral flow, Flow-through, and Dipstick test options
- Wireless, Bluetooth, and USB connectivity to laptops, printers and EHRs
- Used by vendors in the lab and the factory
- Includes integrated reader housing, smartphone, software application, and access to Holomic Cloud Services and Holomic Test Developer.
- Compliant with ISO13485 and is registered with the FDA as a Class 1 medical device.
For custom reader solutions, contact Ketaki Sood, Director of Product Marketing, , 310.443.2070.